Product name: Evodiamine Active ingredient:Evodiamine Botanical source: Evodia rutaecarpa(Juss.) Benth. Biogenic origin: Wild in central and southern China CAS NO.: 518-17-2 Specification:10%-98% Evodiamine Molecular formula: C19H17N3O Mole...
Evodiamine 98% Product Description
Evodiarutaecarpa(Juss.)Benth is derived from Evodiarutaecarpa(juss.)Benth. The drying of nearly ripe fruit into Chemicalbook. Main ingredients: The fruit is rich in fructus officinalis, officinalis officinalis, hydroxyofficinalis officinalis, limonolactone, sinphrine, officinalis officinalis and other chemicals.
Evodiamine 98% Product Parameter
Product name: Evodiamine
Botanical source: Evodia rutaecarpa(Juss.) Benth.
Biogenic origin: Wild in central and southern China
CAS NO.: 518-17-2
Molecular formula: C19H17N3O
Molecular Weight: 303.36
Characters:White or pale yellow crystalline powder.
Solubility: Easily soluble in acetone, little soluble in methanol,ethanol,etc. no soluble in water.
Usage: Pharmaceuticals, healthcares,and cosmetics
Evodiamine 98% Product Application
It has the effects of strengthening stomach, relieving pain, preventing retching and belching. It has diuretic effect; It has strong inhibition effect on Escherichia coli. It has significant insecticidal effect on Ascaris suis. There are uterine contractions and pressor effects. It is also effective in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease and stroke.
Evodiamine 98% Product Function
1. Antitumor activity Fructus officinarum can inhibit the proliferation of various tumor cells, including cervical cancer, colon cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, T lymphocytic leukemia, prostate cancer, breast cancer and other tumor cells.
Alzheimer's disease, also known as Alzheimer's, is a progressive, irreversible brain disease caused by degenerative synapses and the death of nerve cells, leading to impairment of cognition, memory and behavior. Further studies have shown that aquinarine increases glucose uptake by brain tissue and inhibits inflammatory cytokines.
3. Effects on the endocrine system. Officinarine can reduce the activity of cyclic adenosine phosphate (cAMP) related pathways in cells.
4. Weight loss and hypoglycemic effect
5. Effects on cardiovascular system
(1) The effect on the heart was that low concentration of fructus officinarum accelerated the spontaneous rhythm and increased the contractile force of the guinea pig heart tissue in vitro, while high concentration of fructus officinarum accelerated the spontaneous rhythm and increased the contractile force of the guinea pig heart tissue. The inhibitory effect was enhanced under the condition of calcium overload induced by the cardiac agent, indicating that the drug could produce indirect excitation and direct inhibition effect on the isolated guinea pig heart tissue.
(2) The antihypertensive effect of fructus officinalis was realized through the relaxation of endothelial cells and smooth muscle cells, and the inhibition of B H T level was 0.02 %. According to the study of M yung -- H w a K ang et al., sesamin and its metabolites also have the effect of reducing lipid peroxidation in liver and kidney.
Packing and Shippment