- Animal Extract
- Antioxidant Material
- Bone and Joint Material
- Raw Materials for Female Healt
- Drop Three High Ingredients
- Slimming Ingredients
- Raw Materials for Male Health
- Herbal Powder
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Plant
- Natural Fruit and Vegetable Pr
- Cosmetic Raw Materials
- Active Ingredient Body
- Enzyme Preparation
RunYu BioTech Co., Ltd
TEL：+86-0917-3804682 Mob: +86-19929183739, +86-13649170082
Add：Room 1-1401, Block B, Wanrun International Plaza, Gaoxin 4 Road,High-tech Zone,Baoji city, Shaanxi Province, China
Basic Information of Rosehip Extract
English name: Rose Hips Extract/ rose hip fruit extract powder
Latin Name: Rosa rugosa Thunb
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance : Brown Powder/Pink Powder
Active Ingredients: Polyphenol, flavones
Test methods: UV
Specification: Flavones 1-20%, polyphenols 5-25%, 5:1,10:1, 20:1 Fruit powder etc.
Introduction of the RoseHip
Rosehip is the fruit that develops from the blossoms of the wild rose plant. A common ingredient in herbal teas, rose hip is also available in supplement and powdered form. Rose hip contains a number of antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, beta-carotene andlycopene.
Health Benefits of Rose Hip
Although research on the health effects of rose hip is fairly limited, there's some evidence that rose hip may offer certain benefits. Here's a look at several key study findings:
A number of studies suggest that rose hip may help treat osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
2) Heart Disease
Rosehip may help prevent heart disease in obese people, according to a small study in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. For the study, 31 obese people consumed a drink containing either rose hip powder or a placebo every day for six weeks. By the study's end, members of the rose hip group showed greater improvements in a number of heart disease risk factors (such as elevated systolic blood pressureand high cholesterol) compared to those in the placebo group. However, other risk factors (such as elevated diastolic blood pressure and increased levels of inflammation) did not differ between the two groups.
Preliminary research indicates that rose hip may help fight diabetes. In a 2011 study in the American Journal of Physiology: Endocrinology and Metabolism, scientists found that 20 weeks of treatment with powdered rose hip helped prevent the development of diabetes in mice fed a high-fat diet. Rose hip also appeared to help regulate blood sugar levels and keep cholesterol in check. However, it's too soon to tell whether rose hip might be able to help prevent diabetes in humans.
What is the Rose Hips Extract function ?
- Rosehips Extract has the function of treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing;
- Rosehips Extract has the function of treating muscle and joint pain, neuralgia, lumbar muscle strain, muscle rheumatism, arthritis;
- Rosehips Extract has the function of clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic;
- Rosehips Extract has the function of treating acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones;
- Rosehips Extract has the function of treating bruises, sore swelling.
Rose Hips Extract applications?
- Functional food as capsules or pills;
- Health products as capsules or pills.
Next：Thymus Vulgaris Extract